Almost every food and beverage today has a “lite” version. Many of us have taken that same attitude – sometimes even without realizing it – and applied it to our faith. We want blessings, but without obedience. Comfort, but without sacrifice. Happiness, but without repentance. As a result, we have decaffeinated and diluted the message of the gospel until it really has no effect on our lives or the lives of others.
In Christianity Lite Glen Berteau calls us back to the full gospel message: Jesus didn’t come to make our normal, selfish, sinful lives a little better. He came to radically transform life as we know it. This narrow way – the way of grace-inspired obedience – is the only way to find the real Jesus, real meaning, real hope, and a life where we’ll really live!
- CHRISTIANITY LITE: THE BOOK
- Discussion questions for each chapter
- SEVEN SESSIONS ON CD’S & DVDs
- More Me, Less God
- Saved Without Power
- Saved Without Prayer
- Saved Without Cost
- Saved Without Offense
- Saved Without Serving
- Saved Without Sharing / Chosen to Change the World
- BONUS DVD Q&A SESSION
- What are some symptoms that a Christian may be harboring offense?
- I am asking God for more of Him, but don’t feel any different. What am I doing wrong?
- Is it possible to serve too much?
- Are some of the teachings of grace today connected to Christianity Lite?
- How do I share my faith effectively?
- How do I develop a prayer life with my busy lifestyle?
- Is it possible to be saved without changing?
- Is it a sin to question God in difficult situations or seasons He has guided me into?
- What does it mean to live separate from the world?
- GREAT FOR INDIVIDUAL USE, BIBLE STUDIES OR SMALL GROUPS
- Call us for group deal for book orders of 10 or more 888-826-2680
CLIP FROM OUR Q&A SESSION